Tax Collector: Elizabeth RuhlEmail: Beth.email@example.com
Phone # 856-589-3522
Fax # 856-589-6833
Comparison of Tax Rates
|Last 6 Years||2018||2019||2020||2021||2022||2023|
|Local Purpose Tax:||1.008||1.010||1.012||1.012||.730||.796|
|Local School Tax:||2.493||2.549||2.617||2.664||1.959||2.008|
|County Open Space:||.043||.043||.044||.045||.031||.033|
|Municipal Library Tax:||.035||.035||.036||.037||.028||.033|
Taxes are due and payable on the First of February, May, August and November. The State of NJ allows a 10-Day grace period. When the 10th falls on a weekend or holiday the grace period will be extended to the next business day. Interest on late payments is calculated at 8% for the first $1,500.00 and 18% on all amounts over $1,500.00. A 6% year end penalty is also added for all delinquent taxes over $10,000.
A lock box is located in the vestibule of the Municipal Building and can be used to drop off payments for Taxes and/or Water/Sewer. This box is checked during business days only once a day at 8:00am only. If dropping payment off during business hours, please drop off in person at the counter.
Deductions for Senior/Disable
Annual deduction of $250.00 from property taxes for homeowner's age 65 or older and/or disabled persons who meet certain income residency requirements is available through the Borough.
Annual deduction of $250.00 from property taxes for qualified veterans and unmarried surviving spouses is available through the Borough.
NJ Property Tax Relief
Program Webpage CLICK HERE!
Homestead Rebate Program
- To file applications by phone: 1-877-658-2972
- To file applications online and for more information CLICK HERE!
- To ask questions: 1-888-238-1233 (Homeowners) or 1-609-292-6400 (Tenants)
- To check status (Amount) of a filed rebate application: 1-877-658-2972
- Taxation e-mail address for rebate questions CLICK HERE!
Property Tax Reimbursement/Relief Program
- To ask questions: 1-800-882-6597
- To check the status of a filed application: 1-800-882-6597
- To listen to information or to order an application: 1-800-323-4400
- Online information for Tax Relief program CLICK HERE!
- Online information fore Tax Reimbursement program CLICK HERE!
- TTY Equipment Users: 1-800-286-6613 or 1-609-984-7300