The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Documents sorted by SEQ in Ascending Order within category
Clerk's office15 documents
- Boat Registration The Borough of Pitman requires that you register your boat for landing and launching in our municipality. Boats powered by gasoline engines are strictly prohibited. Applicant must be at least 18 years of age and must provide identification, New Jersey boat registration and information on type of propulsion. Electric motors are the only engines permitted on the lake. The application must be approved by the Pitman Police Department. There is a $5.00 charge for the permit which must be renewed by January 31st of the current year.
- Change of Address Form This form must be filled out by the owner of the property to change the billing address for Taxes and Water & Sewer Billing.
- Citizen Leadership Form To express interest in serving on municipal boards and/or commissions.
- Continued Certificate of Occupancy The Borough of Pitman requires that a Certificate of Occupancy be completed with every sale or tenant change that happens for a given property.
- Event Permit Application
- Grove Auditorium or Sunset Auditorium Policy and Procedures for holding an event at one of the Borough's Auditoriums.
- Landlord Registration Form
- OPRA Request Form To request access to public records kept by the Borough of Pitman.
- Raffle License Application
- Temporary Storage Permit Application
- Tulip Insurance
- Vendor's Permit Application All persons, organizations and corporations seeking to peddle, solicit or canvas within the Borough of Pitman must obtain and return a completed application.
- Yard Sale Permit This yard sale document contains important information regarding sign usage, hours, etc. There is a $3.00 fee.
Tax Assessors Office2 documents
- Filing a Tax Appeal Tax Appeals are done through the Gloucester County Board of Taxation Office located at 1200 N. Delsea Drive, Building A, Clayton, New Jersey. Phone number 856.307.6448. Office business hours, 8:30 am to 4:00 pm.
- Farmland Applicants Deadline to submit applications is August 1, 2016
- Construction Permit Applications A link to the State of New Jersey's Construction Permit Applications
Public Works18 documents
Stormwater Ordinances9 documents
- CHAPTER XXVI STORMWATER MANAGEMENT
- Vehicle Fueling Standard Operating Procedure
- Environmental Regulations - Illicit Connections
- Solid Waste, Recycling and Yard Waste
- Private Storm Drain Inlet Retrofitting
- Wildlife Feeding Ordinance
- Disposal of Pet Waste
- Litter Control/Container Regulations
- Water and Sewer Ordinance "Attachment A" (Revised Ordinance March 3, 2021)
Water Quality Reports9 documents
Tax Collector7 documents
Tax Documents7 documents
- 250 Dollar Real Property Tax Deduction Supplemental Income Form
- Active Military Service Property Tax Application
- Property Tax Deduction for Senior Citizen Disabled Person or Surviving Spouse or Partner
- Property Tax Deduction for Veterans or Surviving Spouses
- Property Tax Exemption for Disabled Veteran, Surviving Spouse, Partner
- Property Taxpayer Bill of Rights
- Supplemental Form for Peacekeeping Missions and Operations
- Certified Copy Application To request copies of Birth, Marriage and Death Certificates.
Fire Safety Applications1 document
- Fire Inspection Application for New Business Register Your Business for Fire Safety Inspection