Water and Sewer Division
Click Here to Sign up
The Pitman Water and Sewer Division is responsible to provide safe drinking water and environmentally responsible sanitary sewer to the residents and business owners throughout town. We are continually upgrading our water treatment infrastructure to meet the always changing state regulations and requirements. Our Budget is self supporting through Water and Sewer charges and not supported directly with property taxes. Our 4 man crew provides daily safety inspections of our 2 wells and the water treatment equipment, repairs water leaks, provides 24hr., 365 days per year on call emergency service.
- Water Final Reading Request Form
- Water Quality Reports
- Water and Sewer Rate Ordinance
- Water and Sewer Ordinance Chapter XXI
- Water and Sewer Ordinance "Attachment A"
- Water and Sewer Connection Request Form
When requested from Pitman Public Works